Tips for your summer bathroom remodeling project
Summer is a great time of year in Naperville, IL. This quiet suburb and the surrounding cities burst to life with festivals, farmer’s markets, sports events, carnivals and other fun summer activities.
If you’re more of a homebody, however, another great Naperville summer tradition is house remodeling. The weather outside is great, making it the optimal time of year to go out shopping for supplies and transporting them back to your home. It’s also a fun time of year to recruit friends and kids home from Naperville schools to help out with your projects.
A common remodeling project is the bathroom. Here are some tips to make your Naperville bathroom remodeling project a breeze.
Water output upgrades
One of the most common modern inconveniences is having to wait for water to get hot so you can take a shower or use the sink. Luckily, we at Hobson Plumbing are specialists in two plumbing techniques to make this modern inconvenience nearly disappear.
- Pressure balancing device – Are you trying to take a hot shower or wash your hands, but the dishwasher or laundry machine also happens to be running? Typically, you’ll have to wait a bit longer for the water to get hot; or, if you started taking a shower and then someone else uses a water source in the house, you could end up with very cold or very hot water streaming right at you. With a pressure balancing device, you won’t have to worry about this any longer. Check out our services page to learn more.
- Tankless water heaters – Instead of having to wait for water to make it from your house’s hot water tank to your shower head or sink valves, if you install tankless water heaters in your home, the hot water will be nearly instantaneous. Tankless water heaters are also more cost efficient than traditional tanks.
Be creative with the shower
There are a lot of ways to improve upon your shower experience, no matter how great it is already.
- If you want a more cost-effective shower, for instance, you can install a low-flow shower head that is designed to maintain adequate shower pressure but use much less water in the process.
- You can also install flexible and removable shower heads that allow you detach the shower head, making it easier to clean yourself and the shower itself.
- Get even more creative with LED-lite shower heads and shower heads that can spray in an assortment of patterns.
Let us take care of the hard parts
The most difficult aspects of bathroom remodeling are attaching water supplies to the sink, shower and toilet and the risk of leaks. Luckily, we’re here to help. Located near in the Chicagoland area and near Naperville, we can come to your home to take care of the trickiest and most advanced aspects of your bathroom remodeling.