When it comes to electrical and water, they just don’t mix. Protect your family with these simple tips and guidelines to share with your kids about what not to do.
For Kids: Keep children safe by sharing these tips.
- Only plugs go into electrical outlets.
- Never put your fingers or anything else into an electrical outlet.
- Never pull out a plug by its cord.
- Keep electricity and water far apart.
- Don’t touch light switches or electric appliances when wet!
- Don’t use or plug-in electrical devices near a bathtub, sink or pool.
- If you see broken cords or plugs, ask an adult to have them fixed.
- Don’t swim or play outside during a thunderstorm.